David is a former projects director for Parkridge Developments with responsibility for the design, procurement and construction functions of the UK property development business. He joined Projex in 2015 to head the newly launched London office having spent six years offering a range of tailored development consultancy and project management services through his business Quoinstone Property Limited. Bringing a strategic and rare development management expertise to the project management role, David aims to make the development and construction process easier for clients, reducing risk, controlling cost and supporting clients in maximising returns on investment. He has a detailed understanding of the key commercial drivers in development, which has seen him successfully secure planning consents for a number of challenging vertically integrated mixed-use schemes throughout the UK. David is Head of the London office.
328 Sandbanks Road, Poole – the demolition of an existing dwelling and construction of five premium residential apartments totalling c.12,000 sq ft with a GDV of £13.7m. The completed development was awarded Silver in the Best Luxury Development category at the What House 2013 awards.
- Sandbanks has the fourth highest land value in the world after central London, Upper Manhattan and Moscow (Source: Wikipedia).
- Heavily involved in the management and incorporation of the client’s evolving requirements with the design team and the contactor
- Worked with the contractor to sequence works in challenging marine/ coastal weather conditions
- Micro-managed the contractor in the latter stages of the construction process to ensure that the project was completed and to the highest quality
- Brighton Marina – Development management of the design, procurement and construction of new boutique hotel, restaurants and retail set against the backdrop of a waterside marina.
- 328 Sandbanks Road, Poole – Project management of 5 premium residential apartments.
- Pinner Road, Harrow – Securing planning consent; development management of the team and internal client for a food store and residential units in a vertically integrated development constrained by rail, tube and road networks.
- 55 Colmore Row – Project Management of substantial refurbishment and extension of 19th Century Grade II listed former bank to create new workspace above new restaurants
- Trowbridge – Development management of new retail, offices and residential in urban site adjacent to railway and forming gateway to town centre
- B&Q, Sutton in Ashfield – Development management of new B&Q on underutilised land to create new DIY store incorporating, at the time of construction, a number of innovative sustainability measures working closely with B&Q
Dr Chau Chak Wing Building, Sydney
Sunset over the Indian Ocean in Knysna, South Africa