Projex is a fast growing project focused building consultancy working on high profile developments across the UK for a wide range of blue chip clients.
With offices in Leeds, Solihull and London we are looking for like-minded, driven individuals capable of taking our business forwards in the forthcoming years; this really is an opportunity to make a permanent career change for the better.
We are expanding our Health & Safety Consultancy team and as such, are keen to speak to professionals with a minimum of five years’ construction experience, particularly in the provision of CDM-C/Principal Designer services. Candidates should ideally hold CMAPS and retain full memberships to other relevant professional bodies.
Principal Designer Duties Overview
- Principal Designer duties as required under CDM2015
- Attend design workshops and progress meetings
- Management of the pre-construction phase of projects
- Assist the Client by undertaking site inspections, reviewing construction phase plans involving relevant health and safety parties
- Maintaining ongoing CPD and ensuring industry related career development.
- Ensure responsibilities are complied with under H&S regulations
- CDM, H&S, Compliance audits, Construction site safety inspections, safety risk assessments, RAMS assessments, CPP Assessments,
- Contractor Assessments.
- Review the health and safety files at completion of projects
Principal Designer Position Requirements:
- Proven CDM experience within a similar role
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Health and Safety qualification, NEBOSH or equivalent
- Knowledge of the control asbestos regulations
- Ideally a member of APS and IOSH
- Strong Design knowledge and experience
- Good knowledge of the Control of Asbestos Regulations
Package: salary & car allowance, plus other benefits
To apply, please contact Chris Thomson via:
T: 0113 242 1672