Formerly an Associate with Rider Levett Bucknall, Associate at AA Projects, Sukh is an experienced project manager who is project-driven with a focus on communication, efficiency and successful project delivery for clients and stakeholders. Managing clients’ objectives and delivering on expectations through complete project life cycles from project inception through to completion. Providing professional advice on property and construction related matters, spanning across retail, residential, commercial, educational, and infrastructure projects.
Heart of Slough regeneration project for Slough Borough Council: a two year project to regenerate and deliver the main transport hubs accessing the rowing events at Dornay Lakes during the London 2012 Olympics. Project Manager and based on site for two years.
- Heart of Slough Infrastructure Project
- Project management of the £17m town centre regeneration scheme
- Slough Railway Station Forecourt Improvement and Highways Development, part of the 2012 Olympics Legacy Works
- Turnkey Delivery of Three Flagship stores for Swatch UK Ltd
- Project management of a fast track rollout for three new flagship stores for Omega Watches in New Bond Street, The Royal Exchange, and Heathrow Terminal 1 Airside.
- Private Residence refurbishment, a Grade II listed Victorian villa in Holland Park, London
As a long-standing Liverpool fan, I’d love to oversee the redevelopment of Anfield.
The river Ganges flowing at the foot of the Himalayas it was such a fresh and unbelievably tranquil place.