Anne has over 12 years’ experience in the industry, including Building Surveying disciplines of Pre-Acquisitions, Landlord and Tenant and Contract Administration, together with Project Management experience; having worked for CNP and Davis Langdon previously, working in the commercial sector. Anne is an Associate Director based in the Leeds office for over six years, co-ordinating with the Solihull and London offices.
I have many favourite projects, such as Community In A Cube (CIAC) Middlesbrough, but each one brings different challenges. The variety of work, people and geography is part of the reason I like my job.
- Major distribution client maintenance, acquisitions and due diligence for existing and future building stock.
- Fund and Project Monitoring for Private investment funds and banks
- Due Diligence – Providing professional services for acquisitions of up to £30 million, both in the UK and Germany
- Landlord and Tenant – Acting for both Landlord and Tenant, both at interim and Final stages
- Party Wall – Undertaking the role of Party Wall surveyor on major commercial redevelopment works across the UK
- Project Management – Acting as Project Manager on office, retail and healthcare schemes.
I would of loved to have worked on the Formula One circuit in Dubai (just because I am a Formula 1 fan!)
Watching the sunset over the bay at Miyajima in Japan, a great memory.