Anthony was formerly group mobilisation/implementation manager for Pure Datacentres on client side. He covered a cradle to grave engagement from construction phase through fitout and ready for service, including operational readiness to include staffing, finance, process /procedure, client engagement, FFE, specialist contractor management.
Anthony is a highly motivated, personable and skilled leader and manager with extensive experience in delivering critical engineering and facilities for large organisations. He has a proven track record in management and leadership in the building services and facilities management related fields with experience in the critical environment and data centre arenas within financial and corporate organisations.
Integration of an asset management procedure across 15 category 1 sites for a large banking corporation at the forefront of handheld technologies and QR coding. Providing the functionality to capture completion of planned preventative maintenance, reactive repair, condition coding, meantime between failure (MTBF) and obsolescence to be captured on a computer aided facilities management platform (CAFM) resulting in further functionality with CAPEX & OPEX forecasting.
- Pure Datacentres – implementing and managing a rigorous change management system to ensure 100% uptime is achieved across the facility. Responsible for ensuring that all compliance and standards are implemented across the site.
- ISS Integrated Solutions – UK head of data centres (Barclays account): responsible for circa one million sq ft of which around 155,000 sq ft was white space with a further 35,000 sq ft for a business continuity facility. Ensuring all critical service processes are developed in a common approach and that all client requirements, including 100% uptime, are met.
- MITIE Technical Facilities Management – mobilisation/operations manager: responsible for a £180m new build tier 4 data centre for a major financial institute. Delivery of best practice processes and risk management, operational responsibility for the P&L and ensuring 100% uptime is met and maintained.
- Delivery of a client dedicated data hall within an existing data centre, comprising of 6000 sq ft white space, 1000 sq ft of office space with a further 12,000 sq ft for the key critical electrical & mechanical infrastructure in a 2N configuration with a capacity of 4MVA electrically and providing 1500 watts per sq m. These works were delivered and integrated into live infrastructure supporting “LIVE” customer services with no impact.
- Implementation and integration of operating procedures and policies ensuring compliance with requirements under the Environmental Permitting Regulations (EPR) in addition to European Union Energy Trade Scheme (EUETS) for a large financial organisation at their strategic global facility.
- Working on the Michaelson Road bridge in Cumbria replacing the emergency drive. The bridge connected the local community by providing motor vehicle access but still retained the key shipping lane access to the construction ship yard. The 180-ton structure was a feat of engineering when originally constructed in the late Victorian era with further upgrades which enhanced its operation in the late 60s and again in the early 90s.
Replacing the generators on Eddie Jordan’s 47 metre yacht Blush, whilst moored in Monaco harbour.
Overlooking Carbis Bay in Cornwall as the sun sets with a long cold drink!