Director at Projex since 2009, Barry is an excellent negotiator with extensive construction and architectural experience, providing the ideal background to successfully manage modern construction projects. National responsibility for growing and developing the health & safety team; company IT solutions.
Market Place, Bolton: One of the most complex schemes I’ve been involved with, this development included the creation of new restaurant units within the vaults of a Grade II listed market hall, a new 9-screen cinema and other works, all undertaken whilst the centre remained fully open in a prime city centre location. The project was a Revo gold award winner 2016 in the refurbishment and/or extension (over £5m) category.
- Market Place, Bolton – Retail – £18m
- Portobello Street, Sheffield – student accommodation – £6m
- Ongoing asset management works for Land Securities on shopping centres across the country including their flagship site at Leeds Trinity
- The Bridges, Sunderland – Mall Glazing Refurbishment – £700K
- Rollout of new UK concept stores for international financial retailer
- Knaresborough School House – transformation of a former Georgian schoolhouse located opposite one of Yorkshire’s most ancient monuments, the ruins of the 12th century Royal castle in Knaresborough.
Restoration and renewal of the Palace of Westminster
The view of Cape Point, South Africa