Chris has vast experience as a Health and Safety consultant, particularly in fast moving environments including retail and with the ability to successfully handle multi projects with often 30-50 ongoing at any one time. Chris was one of the first in the country to attain the Association of Project Safety CMaPS status when it was introduced. He is responsible for heading up and developing the Health and Safety Division for Projex across the UK including principal designer services, training, compliance and risk assessment. Chris has developed partnership support programmes for architectural and other professional practices and is also a mental health first aider.
Prior to joining Projex, Chris was formerly an associate director at AA Projects, regional director at AECOM and senior Health & Safety consultant at Faithful & Gould.
University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing and Research Centre. Funded by Boeing and Rolls Royce, this high-tech project involved the HSE and proved particularly challenging as it was built upon open cast mines.
- Various University campus developments and refurbishments – including Derby, Leeds, Manchester and Sheffield ranging in value up to £55m
- Leeds Teaching Hospital including St James University Hospital – framework agreement since 2002
- Pennaf Housing, Wales – various: £100k to £8m
- Great George Street, Leeds – 92 apartments: £4.7m
- Listed building works for various clients including The British Museum and the Royal Opera House
Anything on a landmark listed/historical building
North Yorkshire Moors