Jamie has experience over a range of construction sectors, focused mainly in the residential and office sector; both in a contract administration/ project management role and a design role. He has worked on office refurbishments and new builds ranging from £350k – £7.6m and has taken an active design role in a number of house-build projects.
In addition to design work and project work, Jamie has undertaken a wide variety of surveys across the construction sectors, which has enabled him to adapt and advise on properties across the sectors.
He has been able to build strong relationships with clients, consultants and contractors to enable him to build upon the ‘one team’ philosophy to ensure the scheme is delivered to meet the client’s needs, and the whole team has a strong relationship with each other.
- Lidgett Lane, Garforth: 6 new houses – project management and detailed design role.
- Sycamore House, Melmerby: project management and detailed design role for 3 new dwellings built to a high specification and using ICF system to construct
- 1 Wellington Place, Leeds: office refurbishment over 1,600 m2 including the refurbishment of the reception. contract administration and design role.
- Whitehall Grange, Wigginton Road, York: new build office of 75,000 f2 on behalf of Autohorn. Built to a high specification including over 1,400 bodpave car parking spaces. Project management role.
- Hollyfield Avenue, Huddersfield: acting on behalf of the developer as the building owner’s party wall surveyor for the 20 new house development. Notices and awards were required to be served and issued.
Having seen successful schemes in Copenhagen and New York, I would like to work on a landmark open space regeneration project to create a destination that different generations would want to visit, including retail, leisure, restaurants, public realm etc.
A friend sent a postcard from Lake Como that has remained pinned on my wall and it is somewhere I have always wanted to go.