Jamie is a graduate from Nottingham Trent University. His current role is assisting Joe Nasson, Barry Graham and Anne Sanderson on multiple projects. Already gaining valuable experience across a range of disciplines and sectors including office, retail and industrial; Jamie is also experienced in CAD working on existing drawings an producing design drawings. His education includes a BTEC diploma in construction and the built environment before completing an RICS accredited Building Surveying degree, Jamie is currently working towards RICS chartered status.
- 1 Wellington Place – assisting with the office and reception refurbishment.
- Portobello Road, Sheffield – snagging inspections of student accommodation.
- Valley Road Industrial Estate, Birkenhead – snagging with potential contract admin work in the future.
- Newbury Business Park, Dewsbury – building survey
- Pontardawe Retail Park, Swansea – building survey
Having seen successful schemes in Copenhagen and New York, I would like to work on a landmark open space regeneration project to create a destination that different generations would want to visit, including retail, leisure, restaurants, public realm etc.
A friend sent a postcard from Lake Como that has remained pinned on my wall and it is somewhere I have always wanted to go.