Jayne was formerly health and safety consultant at a specialist Leeds-based project management, health and safety consultancy and health & safety training provider. Prior to this, Jayne was H&S advisor for a contractor working within the housebuilding sector.
Wide-ranging experience across a range of disciplines with a focus on efficient delivery of all aspects of tasks.
Marks & Spencer, No 1 Spinningfields, Manchester: Marks & Spencer were to occupy the entire ground floor of this landmark building, which was being transformed from an old Quay House into a £73m 19-storey tower block. CDM Advisor for Marks & Spencer during the fit out of the ground floor retail unit
- CDM Advisor for the upgrade or replacement of fire panel and fire alarm systems across a selection of the Marks & Spencer store portfolio between November 2017 to June 2018 dates.
- PD Advisor for Reform and upgrade works of various Courts as part of ongoing contracts for G4S/Ministry of Justice which included reform works at Sunderland to remove asbestos and make the lower courts accessible following new Equality Act regulations.
- CDM Advisor for Marks & Spencer, Stockley Park, Uxbridge – refurbishment of M&S’s main data centre to upgrade facilities for smarter working and make room for a further 500 personnel.
- Competent Person Service (CPS) – appointed by various contractors working for clients including Cara brickwork working at Headingly Stadium (building of the new stand), Sparta and Continental Installations.
- Leicester University – helped to set up a complete overhaul of university services including laboratory areas and the estate. Initial feedback stage and development of the risk register.
- Manchester and Salford Court – life cycle works over a six-month period – PD Advisor throughout the works to completion.
- Site Safety Inspections – across various properties including St Vincent’s Place student accommodation in Sheffield with 598 beds.
I would love to be involved with Dubai’s plans to build the world’s biggest airport – set to carry 220 million passengers a year when complete, overtaking Beijing and Atlanta.
Sitting with my family on Saadiyat Beach, Abu Dhabi drinking cocktails at sunset.