Joe joined Projex in June 2018. Successfully completed an RICS accredited degree at Northumbria University and received First Class Honours in Building Surveying. Currently working towards RICS chartered status. Presently assisting Anne Sanderson and Alan Coleman on various areas of consultancy and project management.
Palace of Westminster. Joe worked for the House of Commons on his placement year with the in-house FM team. He was responsible for delivering small scale fabric and M&E projects as well as Estate-wide planned and reactive maintenance. Joe found this a truly fascinating experience working on such an iconic building, which posed unique security and logistics challenges.
- Party Wall experience on numerous sites
- Tenant technical fitout review and monitoring
- Dilapidations – Bartley Wood Business Park
- Assisted on various commercial property inspections
- Costa Coffee – Project management
- Mayfield Road – Assisting the QS and EA with general duties
- Developers Shell works for incoming Tenant
I would have liked to have been involved with the recent redevelopment at Headingley Carnegie – home of the Leeds Rhinos and Yorkshire Cricket.
If I had to choose one of my favourite scenes, it would have to be sitting in the Geothermal pools of the Blue Lagoon (Iceland) sipping a cold beer!