Luke is an undergraduate in Quantity Surveying and commercial construction management from Nottingham Trent University, he has already established himself as an invaluable member of the Projex team assisting in the delivery of some major projects across the UK. He is aiding delivery and assisting the Solihull cost consultancy team across numerous projects and managing year outs/work placement students. Luke is currently working towards RICS chartered status. Luke has already gained valuable experience across various sectors on schemes ranging from £100k to £50m in construction value and key skills include financial project control, cost planning/feasibility studies, cost reporting, client and contract communication, valuations, cost change, tender process, final accounts and knowledge of JCT contracts.
Rushden Lakes Shopping Park – this pioneering shopping development is set around a nature reserve and is one of the UK’s biggest new retail and leisure parks. It has been fascinating to be a member of the delivery team taking the scheme from concept/feasibility all the way to practical completion. This ground-breaking development is set to be one of the most prominent retail parks in the country.
- Rushden Lakes Retail Park – Phases 1 and 2 on behalf of LxB
- Beveridge Lane, Bardon – Mountpark
- Mell Square – Various redevelopment schemes across Solihull town centre – IM Properties
- Pope’s Lane, Oldbury – £12m industrial development
- Papa John’s – New European headquarters in Milton Keynes and store rollout across the UK.
- Barclaycard Arena Merlin Legoland Discovery Centre / further arena schemes NEC Group.
The regeneration of Paradise Circus, Birmingham, to create a lasting cultural legacy for the city
Ancient Rome – the colosseum or Vatican City