Luke is an honours graduate in Quantity Surveying and commercial construction management from Nottingham Trent University. Luke has established himself as an invaluable member of the Projex team delivering major projects across the UK over the last five years. He is an ambitious and dedicated surveyor with a keen eye for detail who promotes collaborative working relationships ensuring key client and project objectives are achieved.
Within the Solihull cost consultancy team he has been responsible for the project financial control and contract management for all pre and post contract QS services on numerous projects ranging from £100k to £50m.
Over the last five years Luke has managed the pre-contract role through to the recent practical completion of the fourth phase of Rushden Lakes Retail Park, developing from assisting senior colleagues to becoming responsible for the commercial management of the last three phases including client reporting and managing the main contractor.
Rushden Lakes Shopping Park – this pioneering shopping development is set around a nature reserve and is one of the UK’s biggest new retail and leisure parks. It has been fascinating to be a member of the delivery team taking the scheme from concept/feasibility all the way to practical completion. This ground-breaking development is set to be one of the most prominent retail parks in the country.
- PM/EA/QS role delivering Papa John’s European Headquarters in Milton Keynes within the client budget and ahead of programme. This successful project led to further commissions to deliver Principal Designer services nationwide across their store rollout.
- The refurbishment works at the Barclaycard Arena converting an underground car park to a Legoland Discovery Centre managing client and incoming tenant requirements and various redevelopment and enhancements schemes across Solihull town centre.
- Luke is currently acting as lead PM/EA/QS for two significant schemes for two large drink manufacturers and automation suppliers delivering new clad rack warehouses and working on a major flagship town centre refurbishment office/co-work development.
- Rushden Lakes Retail Park – Phases 1 and 2 on behalf of LxB
- Beveridge Lane, Bardon – Mountpark
- Mell Square – Various redevelopment schemes across Solihull town centre – IM Properties
- Pope’s Lane, Oldbury – £12m industrial development
- Papa John’s – New European headquarters in Milton Keynes and store rollout across the UK.
- Barclaycard Arena Merlin Legoland Discovery Centre / further arena schemes NEC Group.
The regeneration of Paradise Circus, Birmingham, to create a lasting cultural legacy for the city
Ancient Rome – the colosseum or Vatican City