Mark’s combined project management and cost consultancy skills are a valuable asset to the Projex team. A graduate from Leeds Metropolitan University, he gained valuable experience during his year out working for ARCADIS UK and has spent the past four years working with a leading global building consultancy before joining Projex in January 2015.
New Production Facility for Haribo, Castleford. This was a challenging project when I got involved due to disputes with the previous contracting team. It was also just coming to site as the country started to come out of recession but despite this negative start, it proved an interesting project to work on; the client, consultants and new contractors proved a great team and, best of all, were the regular free sweets on offer!
- 250,000 sq ft new production facility for Haribo at Castleford
- Built over four phases on a fixed fee, design and build contract
- Provided post contract, day to day QS consultancy
- Contract administration for a leading sports academy
- Joint project management and cost consultancy for high quality student accommodation schemes
- Joint project management and cost consultancy for a major roll-out programme for Western Power Distribution across the Midlands.
- Cost consultancy for a number of dementia care homes across the Yorkshire region totalling over 500 beds
- Cost consultancy for a number of new build and refurbished retailed units
Burj Khalifa, Dubai
Winning at Wembley (managed it twice in 2016)