Rob forged his career working with some of the big national cost consultancies before joining Projex in 2014 to head the Leeds quantity surveying team. He has made a valuable contribution to Projex clients and development projects and brings over twenty five years’ experience to the role, which includes working with a number of high profile blue chip clients who benefitted from his ability to deliver value through close commercial management of projects. His broad experience ranges from petro chemicals through to healthcare, education and retail; from a £48m PFI education bid to full master-planning advice for a £60 million college refurbishment and extension, as well as multi-million pound infrastructure maintenance works for Railtrack.
Bridgewater Place, Leeds Part of the project team that delivered the tallest building in my home city of Leeds. Nicknamed ‘The Dalek’, Bridgewater is a 110m tall, £59m mixed used office and residential skyscraper in Leeds City Centre. The building has been a prestigious city centre address since completion in 2009 and houses several high profile tenants.
- £150m Data Centre, Wakefield – complete with offices to Cat B, via a 2 stage tender contract
- £21m No.1 Whitehall Riverside, Leeds – 7 storey office development to Cat A, retail unit and basement car parking
- £65m The Light, Leeds – mixed use development, comprising retail mall, cinema, 4* hotel and basement parking
- £13m Phoenix House, Southall, London – conversion of existing offices into 149 residential apartments
- £7m Ward Block Extension, Chesterfield Royal Hospital
- £1m Formosa Street, Westminster, London – high quality refurbishment of large domestic dwelling
I would love to be involved in any future redevelopments of Elland Road
An idyllic Inn set in the countryside … beckoning me in for a pint of Best!!