A former senior CDM and health & safety advisor with NPS Leeds Ltd, Sarah-Jane joined Projex in September 2017. She has a proven ability to manage time and prioritise a large and varied workload to ensure efficient delivery of all aspects of tasks.
Highly organised and efficient, Sarah-Jane brings a broad range of experience across different sectors including commercial, architectural open spaces and regeneration but particularly education, heritage and airport works.
Leeds Art Gallery Roof – the discovery of a spectacular arched, glazed atrium roof structure that had been hidden away for more than 40 years and an old ornate doorway in the same room, made this an interesting project to be involved with. The roof had been hidden above a false ceiling but now forms part of a revamped gallery on the first floor.
- York City Council – expert witness for summer 2015 floods
- Wharfedale View, Leeds – multi million-pound extra care housing scheme for Leeds City Council, which received the West Yorkshire LABC Building Excellence Awards 2017 Inclusive Design Award.
- Heritage – Oakwood Clock, Leeds – award-winning refurbishment of this local landmark.
- Fenwick Street housing development for York City Council and refurbishments to flood damaged properties.
- Responsible for capital maintenance programme for both Leeds and York councils’ school maintenance schemes 2014/15 covering 27 schools.
- Leeds Art Gallery and Library – roof replacement.
Would love to be involved on a major heritage scheme such as the current conservation refurbishment of the Elizabeth Tower and Big Ben at the Houses of Parliament.
Anywhere in Bali, my dream holiday destination … one day