Stewart was an Associate at Firmingers LLP responsible for all new build and refit projects with key retail clients; H&M in UK and Ireland and with Superdry in the UK. He has excellent commercial management skills that have helped nurture repeat business with a variety of clients, with over 12 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor/Employer’s Agent. Stewart is a consistent high achiever with results based largely on technical ability, initiative, organisation and drive.
Rushden Lakes Retail Park, Northampton, Phase 1 – £40m contract sum. Working commercially on behalf of LXB on this major UK project has been both challenging and rewarding. To be part of such an attractive and renowned UK development has given me more diverse experience and enabled me to put my retail experience to good use.
- Popes Lane, Oldbury – Employer’s Agent/commercial on this £12m new manufacturing and distribution centre for Trebor Developments.
- H&M – Managed the procurement process for H&M to re-appoint their general contractor base within the UK and Ireland until 2018.
- H&M Brixton refit – Project Surveyor on a £2.5m redevelopment of an existing store and introduction of additional sales floor.
- Next Retail, Ipswich Garden Centre – Commercial lead on £3.5m new build store and only the second garden centre to be built by Next in the UK.
- Boots the Chemist – Commercially managed Alliance Pharmacy Rebranding rollout in Southern Region. Involved in all aspects of cost management within local Boots Pharmacy schemes in the South of UK.
- University of Worcester Peirson Library – Commercial management of new £1.5m IT and student guidance centre. JCT Intermediate 2011 project.
- Primrose Hospice, Bromsgrove – New build £1m Cancer Care Centre based on JCT SBC 2011. Lead commercial on the project which included many sustainable and innovate building designs.
Building my own house in the country for my family
Aston Villa back on top of the Premiership table!