Anglo Scandinavian Estates 1 LLP – c/o CEG
Client’s CDM Advisor
The project involved the internal and external refurbishment of the existing café and landscaping works to the surrounding area of the grounds to include planting, paving and seating areas; also, the installation of a new automatic barrier to the entrance.
- Internal and Exterior Refurbishment of detached café to include specialist catering equipment and remodelled layout and furniture.
- Construction of covered cycle store providing two tiered racks with integral bin store for café.
- Installation of smoking shelter to side Marlborough House and free-standing car park entrance sign to right hand side of main entrance via White Rose Way.
- Levelling of present mounds to front and rear of café including removal of statues and wholesale provision of new hard/soft landscaping with fixed seating areas.
- Replacing nine diseased/missing trees from tree pit and exterior of 3 office buildings.
- Planting of nine new trees within new landscaped areas plus other hedge row planting etc.
- Provision of 3 phase primary electrical supply to serve café.