Projex is feeling particularly proud after 2017 proved a winning year for both the company and their client developments.
Recent awards for Projex include:
- Project management team of the year at the West Midlands Business Insider Awards, beating off competition from local and national firms.
- Best independent consultant within the “Best Innovation & Enterprise” category at the Solihull BID Excellence Awards.
- Finalist in the construction consultant/surveyor of the year (fewer than 100 staff) category in the 2017 Building Awards.
The recent Revo Awards, which recognise excellence in retail property and placemaking, proved to be a real celebration after developments Projex has advised on took two awards and a third client was shortlisted.
SHP Opportunity Fund General Partner Ltd won the best retail city centre regeneration scheme under £10m category for Cathedral Square, Worcester and Market Place, Bolton won a second Revo award, best regeneration for Bolton Metropolitan Borough Council, having already been awarded best refurbishment and extension over £5million at last year’s Revo Gold Awards. Rushden Lakes also made the shortlist in the highest value retail project category.
A small selection of other client awards are:
- Concordia Works, Leeds, was a regional and national winner in the 2017 British Council for Offices Awards.
- Trebor Developments LLP, was recognised as delivering outstanding industrial premises, having been awarded Best Project under 250,000 sq ft at the Industrial Agents Society (IAS) National Awards 2017 for its Popes Lane, Oldbury, development.
- The Chocolate Works Care Village in York was awarded refurbishment project of the year in the 2017 Healthcare Estates Awards.
- Vida Healthcare clinched the outstanding contribution to social care award, Yorkshire and Humberside, at the Great British Care Awards 2017.
Well done to everyone involved!