Projex has completed its tenth major project for Worcester-based oak joinery and construction specialists, Cotswold Oak, delivering over £26m worth of high end bespoke residences across the Midlands in the past seven years.
A total of 91,470 sq ft has been completed, including three extremely contemporary properties incorporating the latest technology in housebuilding and a further nine with a more traditional architectural and construction style.
Features of the completed properties include:
- Four internal swimming pool and one external pool
- Two reflection pools
- Total accommodation for 60 cars
- A total of 71 bedrooms
- Thirteen bath rooms and 57 en-suites
- A total of 22 kitchens fully fitted out to the highest standard including two garden kitchens
- Installation of over 41,000 downlights
The pipe line for future work looks bright with opportunities being cost planned for a project in Lapworth, a second project in Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, a development of three ultra contemporary houses in Broadway and the redevelopment of a property in the Warwickshire village of Claverdon.