Projex’s Chris Thomson is pleased to announce a Fire Safety in Construction event held at Askham Bryan College of Agriculture and Horticulture, York on Thursday, 28 June 2018.
The event will be a morning seminar with five 20 minute presentations covering different aspects of fire in construction:
- HSE: What an Inspector is looking for on a site visit.
- HFR Solutions: Specifics of fire protection during refurbishment, fire stopping.
- Hanson & Beard: Importance of specification, standards, quality, examples of bad practice and consequences.
- North Yorkshire Fire Service: What information they require, importance of early liaison, routes to and around site.
- Structural Timber Association: Specifics of site control during construction, erection process, 16 steps guide.
This is a FREE event, to book your tickets, click here